Monday, October 20, 2008

Blah Blah Blah

Well I am out of my funk now :) You know how now and then those crazy times in life hit and when it rains it pours!? Mine had to do with sick kids, cleaning up poop a million times (bedding, clothing, floors) kids not sleeping well, kids had attitudes (mom then became grouchy),retrieving corn out of Talons nose, wiping boogers time and time again, kids that are sad because they miss their dad, a dog that whines because he misses Rick, and a momma that is trying to do it all and can only take so much! WHEW!!!! The older boys are better now, Rick will be home this week. I am getting caught up with things and life is on the up and up again. HALLELUJAH :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I admire you!! I don't think I would pass the test of being a single Mom at times like you do. Your Fantastic and don't forget it!!

Tara L. said...

You are amazing Kim. Hope to see yo soon.

Cassie said...

I am so glad you are feeling better. Don't get feeling too great I still want you to come see me soon. Not to say I want you to feel bad. Of course I don't want that! I just can't wait to see ya!