Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Carter is ONE today!

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Carter, happy birthday to you! Carter is one year old today. It is so hard to believe that it is possible for him to be that old already. My this year has flown by. We are having a family party for him this weekend. Tonight the boys and I celebrated with him on our own. The boys gave him some new bibs and chose to get him a banana cream pie instead of cake since he will get cake at his big bash this weekend. Carter loves bananas so this was a great treat for him. -good choice boys-


He thought that the pie bit was awesome. The boys kept singing to him. He was smiling and laughing at them. I think that he enjoyed all of the extra attention. Wow, he was going to town wasn't he. So cute!
I think that Carter had a great day today. It was sweet and sour for me though. I am so happy that he is healthy and growing up to be a "big boy" but I am also sad that he is not "the baby". I have enjoyed this little guy so much and feel so lucky and blessed to be his mom. What a sweet little guy he is : )


4 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute!! I love his smile with his little teeth. Your a great Mom.

Tara L. said...

so cute!

Cassie said...

Sounds like it is time for baby number 4! Just teasing. :)
It is so hard to see them growing too fast! He is such a sweet baby!

jewel said...

I can't believe Carter is one already. He is the cutest little bug ever. Look forward to celebrating his Birthday with you on Sat. See you then Love, Mom