Thursday, October 30, 2008

A visit with some friends.....nice time away.

I returned home today from Saint George. My friend Cassie was so nice to let little Carter and I stay at her house for a few days. I worked with Cassie at Primary Children's Dental Clinic. It has been a long time since we've seen one another (although I see her often on her blog LOL, she is the one that got me going on this whole blog thing). Our friend Tara that also worked with us drove in from Vegas to hang out too. It was fun to see their cute kids and just talk. Cassie was a super great hostess. Thanks Cassie for everything : ) I had a nice time being away from my regular schedule. I really needed the break! So, in the big picture.....Tara is on the left, then it is me *he he*, then it is Cassie. Tara's cute little girl is in the yellow (she has a 5 month old son that I didn't get a picture of ???) and then Cassie is with her two boys. They are great moms!!!!!! Darling kiddos!! Thanks girls for the chit chat : ) Hope we get together again sometime.

2 comments:

Tara L. said...

Your pictures turned out better than mine did. It sure was fun to see you and Cassie. Let's not go so long without seeing each other this time.

Cassie said...

Oh Kim I had so much fun with you and Tara! I hope we can get together more often. I am going to try to see you next time I am in SLC.
Thanks for being so sweet with my boys. Brady is really sad you had to leave! Carter is such a sweet heart, I think Brady misses him too. I bet your fam is glad to have you back!