Thursday, November 20, 2008

Proud mom : )

Tonight was awesome! Keaton entered the reflections contest at his school and he was one of the 5 kids chosen in his category to move on to the next level. He was so cute waiting to see if he would get a certificate for entering or get a trophy and have his picture move on. He didn't even want to look/listen each time a name was called out. He was so nervous!!! Dumb mom.....didn't bring the camera!!! Duhhhh!!! Anyway I would show you his picture but I don't have one. :(
I will try to explain the photo LOL!!!
On a large poster sized paper he drew a big Dinosaur sitting on a rug watching t.v. and eating popcorn. On the t.v. was another Dino.
My neighbor is keeping all of the finals, maybe I can head over and snatch a photo before she sends them to the next level???

I am so proud of him!!!!! Way to go Keaton : )

1 comment:

ames said...

Yeah! Way to go Keaton thats awesome!