Saturday, February 21, 2009

Did someone forget to tell me................

The other day my sis Amber brought Talon over some gum. Maybe 20 minutes later she called me for something..........
Well, when she called I had a little boy (Talon) crying because I was picking gum out of his hair. Yep, he put the whole wod in his hair. I used the ol' peanut butter trick to get it out. I don't even remember why Amber called back now....hey Am if it was important you might want to call me back again LOL
But, thinking back on that day.....I think it was 2 days ago.....that was nothing! Today he came into our bedroom and said. "Um, I cut my hair on accident". Yep, the little stinker decided to give himself a haircut. Of course it is right in front!!! So, I had to pretty much buzz his hair down to the nubbins. He cried so hard because he loves his hair and loves to make it stand up in the front.....not now my friend, there is nothing to work with. Oh, I am so happy that he is a boy! Anyway.......I think someone forgot to tell me that it's crazy hair week!?!


This is a picture of the chunk he took out. Look how sad he is........

4 comments:

Unknown said...

good times, good times!! Oh I will go balistic and be really sad if Olivia ever does that. You are lucky he is a boy!!!

ames said...

I don't know whats worse the crazy things boys do or emotional girls.
I hope next week is less adventurous for you.

ber78 said...

I'm so sorry for giving Talon gum I had no idea he would have done that...Lovin the new hairdo!

Cassie said...

Oh my gosh, that is so funny, sorry. I am sure it was a crazy event!