Monday, February 9, 2009

In Memory

My Step~Grandpa passed away last Friday.
I wasn't very close to him but I did stop by to see him on occasion and have very fond memories of him when I was younger and spent more time with him. He was my Moms "Dad" and I know that she will miss him greatly. He gave the best hugs and will be missed by many.

Gaylord "Les" Lester
"Les" Gaylord Lester 1930 ~ 2009 Born July 16, 1930 to Dee and Nora Lester in Rockville, UT. He married Hannelore July 1, 1967. He was known for his extraordinary upholstery work. Survived by his wife, sisters, Eleanor, Shirley, Flora, Ann, Bev, children, Randy, Denise, Taryn, step-children, Jewel, James, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren. Funeral services will be Wednesday, Feb. 11, 2009, 11 a.m., at Redwood Memorial Mortuary, 6500 S. Redwood Rd. Viewing will be Tuesday, February 10, 2009, 6-8 p.m., and one hour prior to services. Interment at Utah Veterans Memorial Park.

I look forward to seeing cousins and family that I have not seen for long long time at his services.

No comments: