Monday, March 9, 2009

Gotta' love Sweetpea

Ok, this is my parents dog Sweetpea.......she's a pug that is pampered like no other : )
I don't really know why I am posting about her except for the fact that I was looking through some pictures and came across these!?! This was a funny day......she is not happy!


My parents got her this outfit for Christmas and my boys wanted to see it on her....she hated the hood (above). They got a kick out of it!!!
Yes, she is a Princess at her house!!!


She is a bit happier without the hoodie : )
Mom.....I know you will totally love this post!!!!! Your Princess is famous : )

3 comments:

ber78 said...

I had no idea mom got sweetpea a hoodie for christmas! Thanks for sharing she looks so fashionable.

Unknown said...

Isn't she a sweet Dog!!! How could you not love Sweet Pea!! Her name says it all.

jewel said...

Oh my sweet girl is now famous, I bet she can't even fit into the hoodie now with lack of long walks lately. Thanks Kim, love you.