Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Just wanted to share....

My sister Amber and I had a great shopping trip the other day. I am so amazed at how much we were able to get for our $. Thanks Am for a great/crazy morning : )
I just wanted to share the great deal that I was able to get. Can I just tell you that I LOVE Pinching Your Pennies and the Grocery Smarts list. It has changed my way of shopping and has given me so much money in my pocket to use for fun/savings : )

5 jars of Ragu
5 bottles of vitamin water
10 jars of Skippy peanut butter
4 tubs of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
2 Bryers Ice Creams
1 box of Q-tips
6 Vaseline lotions
4 bottles of Miracle Whip
5 bricks of Cream cheese
2 Parmesan cheese
4 boxes of Taco Bell shells
4 Lipton soups mixes
1 All detergent
1 Spiral ham @ $21.21
1 Spiral ham @ $ 13.67
1 Cure 81 Hormel ham @ $10.18

Minus coupons....(we even found coupons for the ham to take $3.oo off each one) Woo Hoo!!! At Albertson's if you bought $25 worth of certain items you would get $10 towards meat.

Total: $26.03 Then....I have a $10 rebate and a $20 rebate to turn in for ham so basically my total will change, and I will make $3.97 on the above transaction. I LOVE FREE FOOD!!!!

2 comments:

ber78 said...

What a great sale can you believe it! Thanks for being my bargain buddy I always have so much fun with you!

Amber said...

You are amazing! I am so glad that you have rubbed off on on me and Ashlie! Thanks! Hey, I need to give you those Gillette coupons still. I'll have to do it on Monday.:)