Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My handsome blue eyed boy!

Talon gives us a run for our money every day of our lives but he is also such a loving little boy. This kid is so full of energy and spunk! I joke that he is my true test in life and most days I feel like I am failing. I have learned much patience! I think he is always at least one step ahead of us as far as thinking goes. He loves to ask things in such a way that we get tricked! Here's an example. Most kids would say "can I have piece of licorice please" (then the answer would be yes or no, or even yes you may have a piece). Here's Talon "can I have 3 pieces of licorice please" so, the answer would be yes/no, or he is in hopes it will be that he will get two or three. See what I mean. He is a trickster : )

Each boy we have has a different color of eyes. He is our handsome blue eyed boy : )
We love him to bits!

1 comment:

gkingrey said...

Kim you are lucky to have one. I was blessed to have one too I love blue eyes.