Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fun bibs!

Yesterday my little sis gave Carter a cute bib for his B-day. I just love it. Well.........I decided that I could craft them up if I tried. So, today I bought some supplies and then tinkered around with some paper towels to make a pattern. Here is the one that he got for his B-day.

And...........here is one that I made today. Don't you just love it!
And.........here are the others that I made. They are made out of washcloths and bias tape. (I didn't remember that it had bias tape on it while at the store so I just made my own with some fabric that I had).

I am so excited for these. I can never seem to find a bib that works well and washes well. Towels hold up forever so yeah...............I am just thrilled : )

2 comments:

Tara L. said...

Kim, I need a pattern for those. They look great!

Cheryl said...

I need that pattern too!!!