Friday, December 4, 2009

Ever wonder..........

The other day I woke up to a bathroom covered in toothpaste. The middle guy decided to see how much toothpaste is in a tube. He said he started out with it in the sink and then when it turned into a mess he tried to clean it up (with the hand towel) and it made a bigger mess. It was on the vanity, faucet, light switch, door knob, and mirror. Loved cleaning that one up......it was nice and crusty when I found it! UGH!
So if you ever wonder how much tooth paste is actually in a tube IT'S A LOT!!!

1 comment:

crysr1 said...

Hey Kim,
I found you!! I noticed you are no longer on Facebook. I miss seeing you on there....oh, well, I just made a google account and I'll keep in touch with you through your blog. Thanks for the invite. Hope all is well with your bunch. Have a wonderful Christmas.... Talk to you later and hope to see you this summer.

Crystal