Sunday, June 6, 2010

Highlights of Disney and Cal. Adventure 2010

Carter saying cheese at my favorite place in Disneyland......The Tiki Hut! I was hoping to have him wear a hat to shade his noggin.......I didn't think he would go for it.......it was the opposite, even when he was sweating he wouldn't take it off. He looooooooooved his hat : )

Posing at the Cali. Adventure letters.....................




Another picture at the Tiki Hut. The boys were so happy they got to spend so much time with their Nanna. I don't think I could have done it with out her!!!
Cute Nanna and Carter riding a ride together. The boys all fought over who got to ride with Nanna : )
Carter loved all the little doors in Disney. Just his size!

I took this picture for my Dad. He had a Radiator business for years. (This is now reminding me that I need to make him a copy).

The big guys were being Joe Cool Dudes waiting for Captain EO the start. It is a cool 3D show done by Michael Jackson back in the 80's. The boys loved it! I had fun watching them put out their hands to reach for things. I looooooooooooooooved the music!


Each of the boys had some $ to purchase things. Keaton picked out a couple Disney stuffed animals. I don't have pictures of the other boys but Carter picked out a pack of Toy Story figures and a little stuffed Mickey. Talon chose a sword and a Buzz Light Year Gun. They had a great time picking out something just for themselves!

Not quite sure where this one was taken??? I think it was under a big bear in California Adventure. Hmmmmmmmmmmm the boys look like they were having fun though.
Of course we had to get a picture of the castle. I lost out to see the princesses though! The boys didn't want to stand in a huge line just to see the pretty girls LOL!

Toon Town was a hit with the boys. It was fun for them to run around, climb, and touch everything in sight!

Well I am still so sad that my camera died on the trip! I have lots of video though : )
It will be a few years before we head back to Disneyland..............can't wait!!!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Feel like I haven't seen ya all summer - looks like you are having great adventures!!!

utwingnut said...

Looks like the kids had a great time!! :)