Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Grandparents

I love this picture that my Aunt Linda took of my Grandpa and Grandma Salmon. My Grandpa gives the best hugs in the world, he makes sure that he offers you a drink, he asks about your well being, and always always says I love you when it is time to go. Grandma likes to visit, makes sure that we are fed, and too gives hugs and kisses. I don't stop by to see them often enough but Grandma does have family parties to ensure that we all get together throughout the year. I have great memories of them throughout my life. Some of them are.........painting ceramics, making suckers, cake decorating, gingerbread houses, gathering walnuts, playing in the irrigation ditch, feeding the animals, BBQ's, wearing Grandpa's t-shirts for sleepovers, cake club, taking me to appointments, visiting them for lunch when I was in High School, working at the Swap meet, family pictures gathered around their couch, puzzles, babysitting Keaton, coming to my school performances, decorating for Christmas, and just knowing that I was always welcome and loved.

No comments: