Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Queen Mother : )


Speaking of my mom........I think I should take a minute to write a bit about her too! (This picture is with her Uncles Peter and Stan from Liverpool England, we love them!!! ) My mom is such a great woman. She touches many lives with her kindness and generosity. She is a fun spirited woman with lots of love to give. If you need a hug she is the one to get one from. I have looked up to her my whole life. I am grateful for all of the great wisdom and advice that she has given to me. My kids adore her and I feel so grateful that she takes time out for them and lets them know that they are loved by her. I have great memories of time spent with her as a child and now as an adult. I am so blessed to have her as a mom and as a friend. Love you mom!
Stan and Peter: SAUSAGES!!!!!

1 comment:

jewel said...

This is the nicest thing for a daughter to write about her Mom. I don't know if I deserve it but I will take it anyway. Love you lots Kim Mom