Sunday, August 24, 2008

A look back on some summer fun.

Keaton and cousin Maylee had a blast on this water slide! A fun day at the Syracuse parade. The kids had so much fun and got tons of candy.
Grandpa and Grandma Nelson had their annual 4th of July party. Along with fireworks of course!
Keaton and Talon like to get their bikes spiffy clean. I remember doing this when I was younger too!
Keaton learned how to ride this minibike at our family cabin on the 24th of July. Cool dude!
School starts tomorrow for my boys so summer vacation is now over. We did many many fun things over the summer. I hope that I gave the kids some lasting memories. I sure had a great time with them.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I love the pic of Keaton flying down the water slide, he caught some air.
I hope that back to school went well. Sad that we can't just keep them home!