Monday, September 1, 2008

Bruno is found

Well, we were going to go out to look for Bruno again but a nice person called me and said that he found him. He was about a mile away from our home. The boys were so excited when I told them he was on his way home. He was kept in the guys house last night so he wasn't in the bad weather. I am thankful that he was well taken care of. I swear, I think that our dog has a million lives!!!! I am happy that I can carry on with my day now and do something fun on this Labor day! I am happy that my kids are not sad anymore - they have their dog back : )

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I am so glad you found him. We need to break down and get our boys a pet. But it is so sad when/if something happens to them like that. Corey had a dog and it died and he hasn't wanted another one since.