Saturday, September 6, 2008

Curtains


I finished making and hanging curtains for my front room today. I made one for my double window and one for my big front window. I have looked around for material for quite awhile. I finally found what I was looking for. (Ok, my walls are not really green....they are a brownish color....the pic is weird, so really they do match!) I am happy that they turned out cute. I still have more to make for my family room but I am going to make them gathered valances.


3 comments:

Tara L. said...

Those look great Kim. How did you do that? I need to make some for Landon's room. We really need a craft night. I miss you and Cassie and your craftiness.

Cassie said...

Very Nice....you are a little homemaker. You are very domestic. How did you do it?
I haven't had a lot of luck with curtains made from scratch. My new thing is buying them at the store and cutting and adding to make them how I want them.

Cassie said...

Oh, I love the fabric too!