Monday, September 15, 2008

Halloween is around the corner....

Well, it will be Halloween before we know it. I was browsing through my pictures and found these cute pictures of my boys from last year. Looks like I better get a move on for this year. I need to craft up a train from a box and get some overalls for Talon. He wants to be a train conductor. Keaton is going to be a werewolf so that will be simple for the costume part of things, the makeup and the stuck on hair will be a bit harder but I can't do that until the day of. Carter is going to be a scarecrow, should be simple. This year has gone by so fast. Little Carter will be 1 next month~holy cow!

3 comments:

Tara L. said...

Halloween is so fun when you have little ones. Lindsay is going to be Little Red Riding Hood and Landon is the Big Bad Wolf.

Cassie said...

Kim-
I am so jealous of your artistic flare. You could turn a card board box into the best costume ever.
I am doing store bought costumes this year. Noah was supposed to be an elephant but I tried the costume on him last night and it didn't fit and then he got milk on it so I don't think I can return it. And Brady is going to be Spiderman,I hit great after halloween sale last year and got it for $2! I thought you would appriciate (sp)that, good deals.

Cassie said...

Oh, guess what my friend Ranae just told me that Dr. Roth is running in the St. George Marathon too. Do you ever see him? Remember doing stairs with him? He was so much fun.