Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Grouchy Momma!



So, I am like this mean ol' Smurf today. I feel so bad that I am in such a grouchy mood. None of us around here have been getting enough sleep! My two little ones have been sick the past couple of days. I am used to them being great sleepers. I can usually keep things under control around the house when Rick is away but since the kids are sick it changes things......UGH!!! The little ones are in bed now.....I hope they will sleep better tonight. Keaton and I are feeling good. He is such a great helper : ) He completed his homework so he was able to play outside and have fun with his friends tonight. This was not a very uplifting post.........Sorry, I just had to vent! It has been one of "those" days.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I tried to make a comment last night on this post and it wouldn't let me. I am sorry you are grouchy! It feels good to admit it sometimes for me. Then I can let go and move on!
Love ya! Have a better day.
I hope the kiddies feel better soon!