Friday, October 10, 2008

"The Salmon Girls" Kimberlee, Stacey, Melissa, and Amber

Flashback Friday.....

So it has been many many moons since my sisters and I have had the last name of Salmon (our maiden name). Yes, we got called names since our last name is also a type of fish. Whenever I go to my moms and run into neighbors they always say "Oh it's one if the Salmon girls". I guess that is what we are tagged for life. We had this picture taken a few years back to give to our parents.
I love my sisters very much and I am grateful for the love and support they have given to me throughout my life. Such the awesome girls!!!

3 comments:

ber78 said...

Kim you are so cute thanks for reminding me of our wonderful sisters. My how time has gone by so fast it doesn't seem that long ago that we got that picture taken. So as you can tell my computer is working $200.00 dollars later eeeeek. Well has a good one talk to you later.

Unknown said...

I love all of you girls too. You have all taught me so much through the years. Thanks for everything. You are the sisters I never had. Lova ya!

Kimberlee said...

Hey we should glue you onto our picture huh : )