Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Picture Tag

Picture Tag:
Here are the rules:
1.) Go to your Pictures folder on your computer
2.) Go to your 5th folder
3.) Get your 5th picture

So, this is what I found. My Dad Dan on his B-day last year. His work has an awesome work party each year and the whole family is invited. It just so happened to be on his B-day. It was a Luau themed party. He got invited on the stage to dance with the girls (he was thrilled about that one) He was such a good sport. We had fun watching him. What a crack up!

While I have this picture of him here I think I should tell a little bit more about him....Dan is such a great person and an awesome Grandpa. My kids love to spend time with him. He is their human jungle gym. I am so happy that Dan and my mom found one another. They are such a good match. He does so much for her and treats her very well. He is fun to talk to and has always been so good to me.

Dan also goes out of his way each year to bring the Christmas spirit alive. He puts a gazillion??? Christmas lights on their house, has wise men, angels, gingerbread men, soldiers, a dancing light show, and so on. They have an open house near Christmas where they dress as Mr. and Mrs. Claus. They give out toys to all of the children who visit and everyone gets hot cocoa and treats. Always a highlight of ours to go to : )

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your right Dan is a great man. I love him too!!

Natalie said...

That's a fun idea - I'll have to do that one. Love your blog