Sunday, November 9, 2008

A whole day with the girls!

Yesterday was my sweet Moms Birthday. We started off the day with getting our pictures taken. (My mom, 3 sisters and I) We ended up getting the looniest lady for a photographer!! We did end up with 2 acceptable pictures though.......we were just happy to be able to get all of us together.....that was a miracle in itself!! After pictures my mom took all of us girls to a tea/luncheon at Gardner village. It was a cute quaint little place. They had so many cute girlie things to look at. I tried out the pink hot chocolate, oh my it was tasty : ) We were also served yummy sandwiches and great desserts. I loved it! My mom was so happy to have her girls all to herself.

We mentioned to the server that it was my moms B-day so she brought out a tiara for her to wear. It suited "Queen Mother" so well. Oh so pretty, yes so pretty!

Then later we all went back to my moms to hang out.


Later that evening my sisters and I went to girls night out. It was at our friend Sonja's house. We had Hawaiian haystacks for dinner. Yummy yummy. We had a good turn out. A few of the girls are from my old neighborhood growing up, we pretty much consider them as our sisters too : ) What a fun day I had with all of the girls!!!!!

So, I didn't get pic's of everyone, Sorry if you don't see yourself :( Oh, but I did get a lovely shot of Toby the dog......oh way cute....YIKES!!!

4 comments:

Tara L. said...

So fun. It makes me miss my mom and sister.

jewel said...

This was one of my best birthdays ever being able to spend time with my girls without any commotion, as you can see Queen Mother Kipper rules. love you, Mom

Unknown said...

That is the best picture of Tobbie I have ever seen!! Lol

Cassie said...

Looks like you had fun. I have always wanted to go have a tea lunch. I love your mom she is much fun. Queen Mother....you crack me up!