Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Granny...........LOL!!!!

Happy Birthday Granny!!!!!!!!! I couldn't resist this one! My sister Amber is 30 today! This picture is so fitting don't you think?!? (this is her Halloween picture....she set herself up). On our B-day's we call the B-day person and say Happy Birthday Granny........It is from some show we watched years ago.......anyway we are a bit lame I know but it is silly to us. : )

Seriously now, I am so grateful to have such a wonderful sister. I am happy that the two of us live by one another so we can go/do things together and with our kids. Amber is such a great person and even though she is my little sis I look up to her in a big way. I learn much about cooking, mothering, caring, compassion, spirituality, kindness and giving from her. She is a great mom and my boys love that she is their Aunt. I am thrilled that she is my coupon, talking, adventure, crazy moments buddy. She and I have been through all kinds ADVENTURES together!!!! Thanks Am for being who you are! Thanks for all that you do for me and my family, you are truly a great person and I am truly blessed to have you in my life. I love you ! Kim

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree one hundred percent!! I love you too Amber.

ber78 said...

Kim,
You are the best sister ever thank you for posting such nice things about me. We will talk later about posting the granny picture...

Love you lot's