Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Keaton!!!

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Keaton, happy birthday to you! Keaton turned 8 today! Tonight his Nanna, 2 Aunts, and his cousins came over to celebrate his special day. He didn't ask for anything for his gift, he told us just to surprise him. We got him a drum set. He was so thrilled when he saw it. He has wanted one since last year. It is even blue, his favorite color. It was so fun for me to see the excitement in his face when he got it.
He decided that he didn't want a cake this year. He asked for mint brownies and cookies and cream ice cream. Hey, that was easy for me : ) It tasted so yummy too!! He had such a great time hanging out with his cousins. He just loves them so much.
Keaton has been such a joy to have in our lives. He is a great boy and is willing to help out with things that need to be done when asked. He is excited to get baptized next month. I am so lucky to be his mom!!!


Carter and Liam had fun tonight too! They hung out in the shoe/coat closet. They had a great time opening and closing the door. What cute cousins they are.

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Happy Birthday. I remember when he was born. I doesn't seem like he could be this old. He is such a cute boy. He is so lucky to have such a great mama.

jewel said...

I can hardly believe Keaton is now 8 years old. I know one thing he is the sweetest young man, and I love him to pieces.

ber78 said...

Kim,
we had such a great time at the party! I agree with everyone Keaton is a sweet boy I have enjoyed watching him grow up.