Saturday, December 13, 2008

Flashback Friday on Saturday : )

Well, it is Saturday but I didn't do my Flashback Friday post and I haven't been good at taking pictures this week so here it is...............Flashback Friday on Saturday : )
This is a picture of Keaton taken at our old house when he was 3. He was hanging out with his "guys" in his new big boy bed. His all time favorite stuffed animal is the black and white dog that is pictured. It's name is Spot. One time when my mom and her friend Suzy were babysitting him, they took him to the store and he fell in love with it. My mom said she tried ditching it off in the store but he through a fit. She ended up buying it for him and to this day it is his favorite. Who would have thought. He says that he will keep it forever!!!

Look at how chubby and squeezable his cheeks used to be. I love it!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Ahh, so cute.

jewel said...

Okay this pictures brought back so vividly the memory with Suzie and me and Keaton at Mervyn's that day. Suzie and I couldn't ditch that little spot dog for anything, Keaton's eyes would not leave it for any distraction. He still is the cutest boy ever and I love him so much. Nana and Mom