Monday, December 1, 2008

My awesome November tally for groceries!!!

Well it is that time again. I get excited to check out my end of month freebies. Here is what I was able to get last month for FREE!!!! I love free stuff!

8 3 packs of razors
8 packs of Wrigleys gum
4 Vaseline lotions
2 loaves of french bread
10 mini Ben and Jerry's ice creams
1 Chick-Fil-A sandwich
6 Buddie bar soaps
2 large boxes of Pampers baby wipes

For dirt cheap I got 48 cans of Campbells cream of mushroom soup for $7.xx, frozen veggies, shampoo, cookie mix, and so many super great deals. It was a good month. I was able to stock up on tons of things and my total spent for the month was $270.25

I have done so well with getting my grocery bill down by less than half that I could justify purchasing a Shelf Reliance shelf for my canned goods. Oh my heck can I just tell you how nice and tidy everything is and how awesome it is that my cans rotate as you pull one out!!!! Love, love, love it! Hum.......saving $ on groceries has never been so fun!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

As usual - you are the bomb. I need to shop with you - just let me be your silent tag-a-long friend :)