Thursday, February 5, 2009

On a cleaning frenzie!!!!

Woo Hoo.......today I was on a cleaning Frenzie!!!!! It was out of no where! Rick has been working graves and I have posted a TON about my kiddo's being sick : ( Any~who.....I had enough of being trapped in a germ infested, unorganized state so......I went to town. I cleaned the fridge, the ceiling fan, got rid of some ghetto clothes, tried to change my room around but ended up keeping it just the same, wiped down walls, hooked up a hdtv box in my room, did some organizing in the storage room.....It feels so nice to be on top of things again : )
Something else that made for a good day was............I went for a nice brisk walk with Carter in his stroller and Talon went ahead of us pedaling his car. Can I just tell you how happy I am to have my kids feeling better! I seriously feel like a NEW WOMAN!!!!! I also chit chatted with my sister Melissa on the phone today.....and the boys helped me make dinner. Oh, and one of my friends brought me over a ton of double coupon inserts : )
Oh my, I did mean to blog about my cleaning spurt........now, you know a ton more. Life is good : )

2 comments:

Amber said...

Good for you! I need a cleaning spurt! My kids are sick again though! Yuck. Aliyah has pink eye and Kyrah and Cael have the gross nose and cough thing. So much fun! Hopefully all will be well on Monday. I need them to go to school.:) I'm glad you guys are better!

Amanda said...

I love your colorful post!! I am so glad your kids are doing better. I am excited to work with you on camp. It will be soo fun.