Sunday, February 1, 2009

What a week and a half we've had : (

This past week has been sooooooooooo not fun! We have had sick kiddo's. My sakes, I am not sure where they got what they got but I will be glad when it is all over! Here it the run down of the "yucka mucka's".

Talon: double ear infections, then 4 days of horrendous fevers, then pink eye, and ending with a bad cold/cough.

Carter: cold, then an ear infection w/ pink eye, then cough and boogers, then pink eye again, and now the latest.....up last night with the pukers!!!


Last night I was up with Carter trying to keep him comfortable. It was so sad having him look at me wanting me to take away his "owies" and I couldn't do anything to make him feel better. It is so sad having a sick baby. He is finally resting and was able to eat/drink a little today. I think the worst is over now : )
I am praying that this week will be better than the last.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Kim that is so not fun. I will pray for you as well. I hope they feel better soon.

Tara L. said...

OOH yucky. Hope you are all feeling better soon.