Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Fun field trip.....

Last week I was able to spend time with Keaton and his class on a fun field trip. We started out at Liberty Park in SLC then we headed up to Red Butte Garden's. It was such a nice day weather wise. The guy that did the tour for us was a crack up, the kids were lovin' it! They were able to learn a lot about plants/flowers.

Our group was loaded with boys and they all wanted to see a rattle snake soooooooooo bad! Luckily we didn't come across one. I think if they really saw one they would cry like little girls and take off running.

Keaton's teacher is in the red shirt. She is a wonderful teacher. He is going to miss her.
Underneath all of the kiddo's is a bronze statue of a moose. Crazy kids ; )
*Thanks to my great sisters Amber and Stacey for watching my little ones for me*

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Looks like a fun field trip. What a great Mommie you go and be a part of it :)