Friday, May 8, 2009

I love her to bits!

This is a picture of my Dear Grandma Jean. She is not really my Grandma but I have called her that my whole life. My parents lived next to her and when I was born she took me in as her Grand-daughter. When my parents would vacation she would take care of my sisters and I. We moved away but always kept in contact. She is getting older in age now and is having some medical issues and can't do very much for herself now. It makes me so sad. When I was divorced and needed help with Keaton while I worked full time she helped me out so much. Keaton loves her dearly. I am so happy that he was able to spend time with her. She loves when we stop by to visit. I love her hugs!!
Keaton, Maylee my niece, Grandma Jean, me, and little Carter.

She is such a joy in my life. I am so blessed to know such a wonderful person!

2 comments:

ber78 said...

She is such a sweet lady I'm glad you got to spend time with her.

jewel said...

I love the pic of you and Grandma Jean, I also love her so much and wish I could spend more time with her than I do. She has always been so cute with all of you. Love, Mom