Wednesday, June 10, 2009

How's the couponing/stock pile going?

I get asked all of the time how my couponing is working out and if I feel like it has been worth it. Well, the answer is YES, YES, YES!!!! It has been great. I love how much $ I save. I love having my own "store" in my basement. I love knowing that everything I buy is at the "rock bottom price". I have also been asked about how I store it all. So, here are some photos for you : )






Yep, I do love it all! It is a great feeling to spend $300 or less a month as apposed to $600 or more and not having much to show for it at the end of the month. I am a believer : )

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I need to get busy!!

Natalie said...

You are my COUPON Idol!!! I love your storage shelves too - I'll have to see if you can help me organize mine - I just don't have a great system!