Sunday, January 24, 2010

Our litte sweet heart!

Carter has been the easiest little guy to raise. He is such a joy to have in our family. Every day I am amazed at how much he can do for his age and how well I am able to understand him. He has always been a great sleeper which is the best blessing any mom could ever ask for! At night and at nap time when I put him to bed he rolls over and says good night mom, I love you! That's it....no cries, no asking to get out of bed, and he just goes to sleep. So sweet!


When I look at this picture he looks like such a big boy, I am happy for this new stage in his life but I am already missing him as a baby :( I am so thankful for this little guy in my life! Carter mommy loves you!

3 comments:

ames said...

He is so cute and getting so big. I can't believe he is talking already. He must be a good baby so you can have 1 more.

Natalie said...

WOW - he is growing so fast. Remember when we took his baby pictures? Wasn't that just a few months ago LOL!

utwingnut said...

I miss this little boy.