Friday, January 11, 2013

Yes, those were the days!

I was taking  groceries out to my car the other day and spotted this "way cute car"!!!!! I had to stop and take a picture!!!! Why???? Well, this was my car when I turned 16! (Well not the exact one but the same color, top, rack, and......well, just everything!) I remember going to my dad's for the weekend and he had a friend pull up in the car. My dad asked what I thought of it and of course I said is was way cool and I loved it. Little did I know that it was mine. He purchased it for my 16th birthday! When I drove it home the next day my mom was so mad. I don't know how it all worked out, but I got to keep it and had it for 4 years or so. Having that car got me a few tickets and my dad told me later that he knew if I decided to speed that I would get caught pretty quick. He was right. I have a ton of memories surrounding that car. I am glad  I spotted this car. I only have one old photo of me and my car.....and it is who knows where. For those of you the with me in the car........how did we live? We had a few crazy times in it didn't we!!!! Hmmmm....I am glad I have a few more years before Keaton learns to drive. I am going to freak!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How do I remember this car!! I was super jealouse and loved it. I also was in my first accident in this car and never have told my parents to this day!!!! O the memories.