Monday, November 3, 2008

October "Free" Tally

I am having great results with my couponing. My total grocery bill for last month which also included diapers, wipes, toiletries, and cleaning supplies was $368.70. I know after a couple more months my supply will be so well stocked that I will only have to worry about perishables. Love it, love it, love it!

Here is list of my frees for October

4 easy mac-n-cheese cups
10 lg. tubes of Crest toothpaste
10 travel size Crest toothpaste
5 Green Giant steamers veggies
5 lg. Hershey candy bars w/ fruit
4 bags of snack size candy bars
2 dozen eggs
4 Revlon nail clippers
5 lg. bottles of Pert shampoo
1 loaf of french bread
2 bags of Hall's cough drops
1 Asian Sensations onion soup

Some of the other things that I purchased last month that were not free but dirt cheep were.....Halloween candy, nails files, raisins, pasta, and wheat bread. I am already on a role for this month too!!! Can't wait to see what's around that corner :)

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Can I come shopping with you??? I am just no good with this coupon thing. I need help LOL