Thursday, November 6, 2008

What a great boy! My brag about Keaton.

I just wanted to say a few things about our awesome son Keaton. He is the best big brother! When he is away at school his little brothers miss him so much. Carters eyes light up every time Keaton comes near him, it is the cutest thing. Keaton is a great student and he is an awesome reader, artist, and mathematician. We as parents are so proud of him and all of the hard work he puts into being such a good boy at home, church, and school. He is getting excited to start basketball soon. He likes learning piano and is in the school and primary choir. Keaton has such a tender good heart......always looking out for others. I need to take pictures of this boys feet.....he has only a tad more for them to grow and then he will pass me by. He loves BYU and anything blue!
Keaton is a great listener and likes to do the "right thing". His room is always super tidy, he has a place for everything and knows if something is moved! He likes hanging out with Daddy and doing "boy stuff ". I am very lucky to be his mom. Love you bug!!!!!

2 comments:

Tara L. said...

He is so grown up!

Unknown said...

You are the sweetest Mom alive. I just got chills and wanted to cry when I read that. What a lucky boy he is to have you as a Mom.