Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What a rush......great shopping trip today!


Today at Albertson's I was able to get such super great awesome deals!!! My total before coupons was $303.44 and then after it was........drum role please........$91.03. That is a 70% savings. Oh, way super cool huh! Last night my sister, some friends and I got together to get ourselves organized for the sale. Yep we are hooked! I was able to stock up on peanut butter, laundry detergent, lotion, salad dressing, shampoo, veggies, gogurt, and the list goes on and on. (the pictures are minus 5 boxed veggies and 10 peanut butters).
The ice cream and lotion I got for free and many of the other items were way super dirt cheap! I have quite the stash of free items that I have been saving up so that I can donate them around the holidays. It is so fun to be able to save and also be able to give while doing it!!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Ok - I really need to be included in this "friends" circle to get these deals. Need help need help ;)

Kimberlee said...

Natalie.....yes you do! We are waiting for you :)