Tuesday, December 16, 2008

All of the cute girls...

Here is the picture we had taken for my moms Birthday. It turned better than we thought it would considering the crazy lady that took the picture and the morning we had leading up to it. We are just happy that all of us were able to get together to have it taken. I love my mom and sisters very much. They mean so much to me and I am thankful to have them all in my life. I am glad that my boys have great women to look up to and trust. Thanks guys for all of your love and support throughout my life.
Also, thank you for letting me talk your ears off when I get the chance : )
Love, your daughter and big sis : )

3 comments:

ames said...

Great picutre! I didn't realize you have so many sisters. How fun!

Cassie said...

That is a great picture. Your sister and you are so cute. Great to see them too. Hope your doing well.

Natalie said...

What a great idea for you mom. Cute photo!