Monday, December 22, 2008

Sunday evening.......

On Sunday evening we had a family Christmas party at my parents house. We had such a great time! Poor little Talon missed out on the parties on Sat/Sun due to being sick : ( We sure missed him.......Daddy was a sport and stayed home with him so that the rest of us could go.

We had a great Mexican dinner and then we had a program. The kids were all so good and didn't even ask about the presents.....they had a great time playing together. For my talent I used my moms nativity set and told the story of Christ's birth. It brought such a great spirit into the home and the kids loved it. I debated on whether doing it or not....I am so glad that I did, it turned out so well for the kids.

Then later on we opened gifts. The kids were all so appreciative of the gifts that their Grandparents gave to them. My sisters and I gave our parents home made cards that said they are invited each of our homes for a meal with our families. I think liked that since they have everything.
Thanks mom and Dan for the great night that you created for us. This was my favorite Christmas party ever. I think that all of the kids will treasure the night also.

No comments: