Sunday, January 3, 2010

Nelson Chritmas party

These pictures are a bit out of order but hey at least I am getting around to posting them.
Rick and John decided that they would be extra cozy for the night. They were the observers : ) Later in the evening they were still found in the same spot watching football.
Keaton played the piano and Maylee sang along. It was priceless!
Talon was sooooooooooooo excited to get a metal bat, some balls, and some bubble gum from his Grandpa and Nanna. (they are worried that it might be used as a weapon but that is what he wanted.He has been told to take caution when using it).

They gave Carter some Bristle blocks and some super cute pirate pajama's that I will need to post at a later time. The blocks have been a great hit since them with all of my boys.



Carter and Liam are so stinkin' cute. The two of them are best cousins/buddies. The both like to dress up and play with swords and guns.


My sister Stacey read a fun Christmas book to the kids. (Melissa also read to them).



I brought some bells for all of the kids to ring while singing Jingle Bells. The loved it. We all got a kick out of watching them. Emma (front) was belting out the words and doing a little jig : )
Keaton was given Speed Stacks. He was so excited he could hardly handle himself. He has wanted them for months. His teacher sent home an order form and he kept asking if we could please order some. (I ordered them for my parents to give to him but he had no idea). He was so sad when it was the last day to turn in the order form and he wasn't turning it in. It was such and unexpected surprise for him! We enjoyed watching his reaction.



Here is my beautiful mom. My sisters and I all pooled our money and bought her a pearl necklace and earring set. I think she was pretty happy about her gift. She loves pearls (she accidentally flushed a previous strand of pearls down the toilet).
We had a Chinese potluck night. It turned out great, so yummy!
Well that was our family party in a nutshell. I wish I had pictures of everyone :)

1 comment:

ames said...

Your family always does such fun things. I love family parties.