Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Eve 2009

Well my posts are a bit out of order. Oh well, they are posted :)
A look at our tree on Christmas Eve. The boys wrapped presents that they were giving to Rick and I. Rick even wrapped some this year. I was a slacker and didn't wrap anything until Christmas Eve day. My shopping was done months ahead of time for the boys....I don't know why I waited to long to wrap them. I just love how pretty Christmas trees are.

Keaton made Rick and I a neat Night Before Christmas book. We all took the time to read through it. He did a great job with the illustrations. I look forward to bringing it out each year to read.
One of our traditions is to have Rick read his Night Before Christmas book from his childhood. The boys just love this part of Christmas Eve.
Ok, before all of the above happened the boys made some yummy sugar cookies for Santa. They had a lot of fun decorating them. They turned out so yummy! The did a great job.
Here is a picture of one of my all time favorite traditions. We all get new jammies for Christmas Eve. What cute boys! Talon is our poser :)
Merry Christmas from us!

1 comment:

ames said...

Great family traditions. I especially like Rick reading from his old book. Great memories for the your kids.