Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Two cuties!

Tonight I watched Amber's kids while she was home painting doors. The two little cuties (Carter and Liam) had fun playing together. Liam will be one tomorrow. Holy cow! These two little guys can't be that old yet! I had a good time watching them play. They are trying to figure out the whole sharing/taking bit. Aren't they so stinkin' cute! Keaton and Emma hung out in the backyard. Even though they have a huge age difference the two of them have so much fun together....go figure? *Talon was spending a lot of his time in time out or thinking time. I don't know what his deal was today but he about sent me over the edge. He may be getting sick again????? * Any suggestions on how to handle a 4 year old that thinks he is the boss man? Oh my, it is a good thing that I love him so much! : )

3 comments:

Cassie said...

CUTE!
I wish I had some suggestions. But I need some myself. Brady and Noah both think they are the boss. Sometimes when I tell Brady to do something he will say "Daddy is the boss not you". Oh that makes me a bit mad! And he also says "we are all the bosses mom". I feel your pain.

Unknown said...

so cute!! I can't believe it has been a year either. Hopefully they will stay close friends and share that well all of the time.

Tara L. said...

So cute. I am not in the four year old stage, but I sure do have a bossy 2 year old. I wish I knew the answer. I am still searching. We have that same toy they are playing with.