Sunday, September 28, 2008

Italy...wish I could be there too!

Wow! Rick sent me some pictures today of himself in Italy. He has had a few days to sight see and has been enjoying every minute of it (yes, I am jealous!!!!!). He works so hard to provide for our family so I am happy (but jealous**he he**) that he is able to be somewhere enjoyable this go around. I might as well take a second to recognize my "sweetie". Rick is such a great person. He takes great care of the boys and I. He is very helpful to me around the house. In fact while he is away I struggle to keep up on the laundry. When he is home he does our laundry and is very good at it : ). He knows how to make us laugh, has a knack at talking to the boys when something isn't going well with them, and is great at listening to my one hundred million words a day!!! (even though he only remembers about 1/4 of them). Rick is a doer, a planner, and someone who is very on time. He likes organization.....I think that helps us get along so well. He is a man of his word, someone you can always count on. I am grateful that we found one another in our crazy turmoiled lives. He is my best friend and I love him more than I can express on this page.


1 comment:

Cassie said...

Oh man I am jealous too!!!!! I am sad that Rick had to leave you again to go out of the country so soon. It seems like you were just posting that he was home! He is sounds like an awesome husband. I am so glad you found each other. I always thought you deserved an amazing man. I am so glad you found him.