Saturday, September 13, 2008

24 cards for Tuesdays card exchange

My sister Stacey invited me to a card exchange/club and I have been pretty excited about it but have put off making my cards until tonight because my brain didn't have a single idea in it for what to make until now. I had fun making them once I came up with an idea. (I wish the pictures turned out better).

First I crafted up a design ( I saw a similar dragonfly on some site???) I changed it a bit to my liking and then added the words "Thinking Of You".


This is the final product. I put silver glitter in the center of the dragonfly and tore the edges of the outside paper. The white rectangle at the bottem is where something nice could be written. I am not sure what color of envelopes I should use yet. What do you think? A bright green, yellow, or just white?


2 comments:

Cassie said...

Love it! They really scored getting you in their card club! I remember you making the cutes drawings and cards. You are really talented. Did you just free hand the dragon fly?! I like the idea of the green envelopes..are you thinking like a lime-ish green?

Tara L. said...

Those are so cute. I would go for bright green envelopes too. I wish I was in your card club.