Saturday, September 13, 2008

Go BYU! Well, if you are a fan that is.

In honor of the BYU game today that Rick and Keaton are going to, I thought I would post this picture that we had taken for Fathers day. I am not a fan like my boys (all 4 of them) are. They are all in love with BYU everything! I am not a sporty girl, don't get into them. With all of the boys I have, I bet one day I will be right along with them either cheering on a team they are involved in or something they are watching. But for now......Daddy can do it : )

I just love this picture! I bet that Keaton and Daddy (Oh Ricks Dad is going too!) will have a great time today at the game. Go BYU! Well, if you are a fan that is.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Cute picture Kim. Your family is so cute.
I don't get the sports thing either. But I am sure we will have to learn and get excited about it because or boys will surely be on some teams soon.