Thursday, September 11, 2008

Pinching Your Pennies

Today Amber and I had a group of friends over to learn more about our favorite topic lately......coupons! We just love love love bargains. I was surprised to find out that I had pretty much figured things out on my own but I have been second guessing myself. Well I am excited to put my little system into action once again tomorrow as I gear up for the Quaker sale. I am such the coupon nerd! Hey sis .......... don't forget the Powerade 0! .09 baby!!! My mom also hung out with us today. The kids had fun playing (in between Talon and Emma biting one another). Mom made a good dinner for all of us. It was very nice having the company.

2 comments:

Tara L. said...

I love coupons and bargains too. You are not a nerd. I would love to hear more about your system.

Cassie said...

I was a coupon nerd for at least a year. It gets a little exhausting. I hate to pay full price for things now, I used to get so much stuff for free!