Tuesday, September 23, 2008

4 year olds playdate

Today it was my turn to have Talon's 3 buddies over for a play date. It was fun to watch them interact and hear what they had to talk about. I think that Talon dominated most of the conversations though. He is a talker and has a million and one stories to tell. At one point he had the boys under the trampoline telling them about "The Legend Of Batman". How he comes up with these things I do not know. Here is a joke that he told them over and over. "Knock knock" who's there? "Ida" Ida who? "Ida know". The boys would laugh every time he told it.

2 comments:

Kimberlee said...

I am trying to post a few more pictures but the darn thing won't let me. When I click the photo tab it does nothing!!!! UGH!I guess I will continue this post tomorrow???

Cassie said...

I am sorry I haven't left a comment for a while. I have been slacking on my blogging. I am so sorry poor little Talon was sick... he looked so sad. Brady has been sick off and on since last week too. I thought he was better and now it has started up again. He doesn't want to go to school and he has already missed 2 days. I know that isn't alot but I am worried he is tricking me by telling me he is to sick for school and then he wants to play with friends.
I love the pics of Keaton and the baby. Cute little family.