Thursday, September 25, 2008

Just hung out today : )

My mom stayed at my house last night. Today was walk your child to school day so we all got up a bit early to walk Keaton to school. It was kind of fun. Then we went to my sister Melissa's and hung out. Amber also came along. It was just nice to hang out and visit. I am so glad that I have such great sisters and such a great mom. We have fun just doing nothing. Tonight my favorite show Survivor began......Yeah, something to finally watch : ) My mom watched her favorite show Greys Anatomy. The kids are still awake!!! They are having a hard time sleeping because they know that their Nanna is here. They are going to be tired in the morning. So, that is it. Nothing real exciting today. Sometimes that is the best kind of day!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

I LOVE Grey's Anatomy!!!!!!!!!!!
I also like The Office. Do you watch that?
Sounds like a great day with your Mom.

Unknown said...

Those are my two favorite shows as well.