Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tagged!

I have been tagged by my friend Cassie!

FIVE:

10 YEARS AGO I.......

1. Thought being in my late 20's was old.
2. Didn't think I would ever be able to have kids.
3. Had a cute black sporty Honda civic.
4. Was working full time at Primary Children's Hospital.
5. Was in a very difficult marriage.

5 THINGS ON TODAY'S "TO DO LIST" (since it is evening I will put what I did on my list)

1. Get kids ready for school
2. Take Talon and his car pool buddies to school
3. Go to Smith's to pick up "Buddie bars"
4. Visiting Teaching at 2 sisters homes
5. Play date at the park for Talon (yeah I got to visit with some friends and have adult conversation.)

5 SNACKS I ENJOY

1. Caramel corn
2. Lemon heads
3. Black Licorice
4. Cherry sours
5. Allsorts (licorice with the little candy sprinkles on them and the layered ones too!)
**I know, everyone thinks I like all of the weird kinds of treats**

5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE

1. Tithing first
2. Pay off my house
3. Have my boys college funds taken care of
4. Shop a bit
5. Invest, invest, invest!!!!!

5 PLACES THAT I HAVE LIVED

1. Midvale
2. West Valley
3. The Avenues
4. Holladay
5. Syracuse (Home sweet home!)

5 JOBS THAT I HAVE HAD

1. Worked at my Dad's shop ~State Radiator~
2. Little Caesar's Pizza ~I was so horrible at this job. I never did figure out the cash register!~
3. Fun To Learn Preschool and Daycare~a fun job~
4. Mad Man Magee's clothing store~Assistant Manager, I loved this job. I had so many clothes and all of the matching accessories.~
5. Primary Children's Dental Clinic. ~13+yrs. Many memories~

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

I TAG:

1. Mom
2. Amber
3. Sonja
4. Careena
5. Keaton

2 comments:

Cassie said...

I totally remember your cute Honda Civic! I also remember after lunch going to the gift shop and you DID always pick out the weirdest treats. I would want to die when you would get those things what are they called Baked beans or something? Do you know what I am talking about? You are to funny! I love going to play group too, just for the adult conversation.
It seems like yesterday hanging out with you and Tara at lunch and at the gift shop getting treats. But it was a long time ago, so sad, I am almost 30!!!

Tara L. said...

I miss you and Cassie. Let's get together soon and catch up. You do like strange treats. What is up with that. Where is the chocolate!