Saturday, September 27, 2008

Friday night fun!

Last night Amber and her cute kids came over. My mom bought all of the "fixin's" for ice cream, so we had an ice cream party. The kids didn't eat much dinner tonight....they said they weren't that hungry but when it came to ice cream their appetite was huge! Silly kids!
Carter had never had his own ice cream cone before. His little face got so red from the cold that I had to take it away after awhile and he was not very happy with me. He did get that chance to eat most of it though and he loved it! Talon and Emma have a love/hate relationship. They were being nice to each other during these pictures. Then.....the sticky monsters all got a bath. (Keaton opted out/7 yrs. I think I would too). Then we watched The Secret Garden. The kids all had their eyes glued to the television. Notice the jammies my boys are wearing. My mom surprised them with matching shark jammies. The little babies roamed the floor. Liam was trying his hardest to push the buttons on the t.v. We had a fun night. : )

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Your mom and your sister sounds like such fun.

Unknown said...

Looks like you all had a blast!! All the kids in the tub. That is very cute.