Thursday, November 17, 2011

Halloween 2011

We had such a fun Halloween this year. My sister Melissa had a great party at her house a week before the big day. I helped her a couple days beforehand to set up an awesome haunted house in her backyard. It turned out super cool and extra creepy. We did trunk or treat this year for the first time and it was so fun to see all the costumes. The weather was so perfect for trick or treating. I don't know why I like Halloween so much but I am glad that the boys love it like I do and have a great time. Here they are out trick or treating. Carter would have gone out all night long if we would have let him. He had a blast.
Ok, my costume was put together super quick. I saw it on a blog and decided to go for it. I was "struck by lighting". I let Keaton help me with the burning of the shirt and umbrella. He thought that was super cool!
Talon was a werewolf. He was so stinkin cute. He got a lot of complements on his costume. He was the only one of the boys that had school on Halloween so it was a long day for him. He was so tired once the night was over. He had lots of fun with his brothers though.
Keaton was a nerd. He was cracking me up. We let him venture out with a few friends for trick or treating. This was new to all of them. They had so much fun together. He is growing up to fast!
Carter was Flash. He wanted to be flash forever! I found his red little suit at Savers and used felt to make everything else. Oh, his hat was also from the thrift store and I used cardboard in between the lightning bolts to help them keep the shape. Carter also wore his flash undies so he could run extra fast : ) He has been wearing his costume a ton since Halloween.

No comments: